Saturday, August 2, 2014

One month!

We've officially been in Chile for a month! It seems like we've been here longer than a month.

This week was uneventful. Matt and I both worked a lot. This morning we went to a farmer's market that had some of the most beautiful produce I've ever seen. We bought lots of good fruits and veggies, and Matt bought some goat cheese from a cheese monger he used to buy from in 2011. Later this evening we're going to a housewarming party for some friends who just moved into a new apartment. 

Things are setting into routine now. I'll try to take and post more pictures soon. I had a request to post some pictures of the churches I've seen, and to post some recipes. Those posts will come soon. If there's anything you want to see, let me know in the comments section. (I've altered the settings so that you do not need a Blogger account to leave a comment.)

I miss you all back home, and I hope you're having a great start to August! 

This photo is from June, before I left. I'm reminiscing about the warm weather back home. It's still fairly chilly here!

1 comment:

  1. i really don't want summer to be over i start college next week so this is my last week of fun anyway i still hope your having fun and cant wait to see you at Christmas :) maybe ill make a trip to Cosby :)

    ReplyDelete